Monday, December 23, 2013

Apple

This is designed by Shuzo Fujimoto, the same artist who designed the Hydrangea and the Clover Tessellations.
I first saw this model on flickr. One of my friends on flickr posted a photo of the origami apple he had folded himself. When I saw it, I was like “aww how cute.” But, when I looked at the comments, almost all of them were saying that the model is very hard. Guess what? I DON’T CARE, I immediately clicked the “favorite” button on flickr and went to the website he had posted alongside the picture. It is a tutorial video of the apple.
I would categorize this model into the “Intermediate” section of all the models I have folded ever since I was born. But, I DO NOT recommend this model for beginners. There are so many creases and shaping the model is a little hard. Maybe settle first on the “origami triangle” or something before progressing to this kind of model. But, If you really want to have your own paper apple, give it a try. :)
image
But, if you ARE already experienced in origami (or maybe an origami artist lurking among the “Intermediate-Advanced” models like me) here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2e4jyWCtaU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...